Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to 'Round the World with Robyn!


Welcome to the inaugural post of 'Round the World with Robyn. As you may know, I'm State Auto's travel pro, responsible for the fantastic incentive travel experiences that many of you have enjoyed over the years. This year, I thought it would be fun to share photos and stories from the Idyllic Iberia trip not only with travelers, but also those who may be 'watching' from home.

So, while we're cruising around Spain, aboard the luxurious Oceania Regatta, I'll be sharing our adventures through this blog.



State Auto's Idyllic Iberia cruise begins May 12 in Barcelona. From there, we'll visit Valencia, Malaga and Mallorca, before returning to Barcelona on May 19. Agents will enjoy activities in every port and fine dining and luxurious accommodations on board the ship. The best part for many travelers is the opportunity to reunite with old friends and make a few new ones.

Please stop back and see how we're doing! We'd love for you to join us!






4 comments:

  1. Nice start to the blog Robin. I'm sure the trip will be fantastic...as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, I checked my flight from Atlanta to Barcelona tonight and Delta advised me the flight has been cancelled do to Volcanic ash. Is there another plan???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete