Thursday, July 29, 2010

Join me in Ireland for a preview of Celtic Dreams!



One aspect of my job that people are always interested in is the fact that I conduct site inspections of our Super Achiever destinations about nine months in advance of the program dates.  This year, I'll be traveling to Ireland from August 3 - 10, and I'd like for you to join me...via this blog, of course!

Here's a brief rundown of my itinerary:

August 2 - Depart Columbus
August 3 to 5 - Killarney
August 6 - 9 - Dublin
August 10 - Return to Columbus   

Leave a comment on the blog to win!


Everyone who leaves a comment on the ‘Round the World with Robyn blog from August 3 - 10 will be entered to win a special surprise that I will be bringing home from Ireland. Each comment will be counted as a new entry in the contest, with a limit of one entry per person, per day.  The winner will be announced on the blog as soon as I return from Ireland.

Please stop back regularly from August 3 - 10 to see a glimpse of the Emerald Isle in advance of next year's Celtic Dreams trip.  And don't forget to let me know what you think.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

8 comments:

  1. May the road rise to meet you,
    May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    The rains fall soft upon your fields,
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you
    In the palm of his hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You get a bonus entry into the contest just for being the first to comment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a touch of Ireland myself this past weekend. My son played in a lacrosse tournament in Chicago representing Celtic Lacrosse, Cincinnati, Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to your posts. I wonder what the surprise will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beagán agus a rá go maith - An Irish proverb...

    Translation - Say little, but say it well.

    Words to live by,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robyn, We miss you in Ohio. This is vey cool. We can't wait to join you next year! I look forward to following your posts. Stay safe and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Killarney is beautiful!

    By the way, what is your new friends name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so beautiful. Thank you for making our day by starting off the views. I like your new friend. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day. Wish we were already there with you.

    ReplyDelete